HOW TO SETUP OFFICE 365
Office 365 is an advance revaluation in Microsoft office software. It’s very easy to use because in new office 365 have very advanced tools. Which is very use full for professional and new users. In this article we will help you out for How to Setup Office 365. Office 365 is a very advanced software because this is directly connected with cloud servers and this also works online and offline. Some How to Setup Office 365 details are below.
1. Sign up
- To sign up for an Office Plan.
- Choose the plan you want to sign up for, such as Office 365 Business Premium.
- Follow the steps to sign up for an Office 365 business plan and then add users.
2. Install Office
To install the Office apps, go to the Admin center.
- To start the wizard, choose Go to setup.
- Under Install your Office apps, choose Get started.
- Under Microsoft Office Professional Plus, choose Install now.
- Choose your language, and then Install.
3. Set up Outlook for email
- On the Windows Start menu, search for Outlook, and select it.(If you’re using a Mac, open Outlook from the toolbar or locate it using the Finder.)If you’ve just installed Outlook, on the Welcome page, choose Next.
- Choose File > Info > Add Account.
Enter your Office 365 email address and choose Connect.
4. Import email
If you were using Outlook with another email account, you can import your previous email, calendar, and contacts into your new Office 365 account.
- Export your old emailIn Outlook, choose File > Open & Export > Import/Export.Choose Export to a File and then follow the steps to export your Outlook Data File (.pst) and any subfolders.
- Import your old emailIn Outlook, choose File > Open & Export > Import/Export again.This time, select Import from another program or file and follow the steps to import the backup file you created when you exported your old email.
5. Use a public website
Office 365 doesn’t include a public website for your business. If you want to set one up, consider using a Microsoft partner, such as GoDaddy or WIX.
- From the Admin center, go to Resources, and then choose the Public website.
- Choose to Learn more under one of the options, and then sign up with a website partner and use their tools to set up and design your site.
NEED TECHNICAL HELP?
CONTACT TO SUPPORT OR CALL @ +1-844-722-3222